Saturday, July 1, 2017

Stacking the Shelves: The Quadruple ARC Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Okay, so it’s been a ridiculously busy couple of months for me. I’ll post an update tomorrow with a longer explanation, but I just want to apologize for not letting you all know that I was going to be MIA.

Over the past few weeks, I’ve accumulated some books that I thought you’d all enjoy looking at.

Avenged by Amy Tintera
Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh
Bersker by Emmy Laybourne (ARC)
In Some Other Life by Jessica Brody (ARC)
The Way to Bea by Kat Yeh (ARC)
The Magic Misfits by Neil Patrick Harris (ARC)
The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero
The Paris Review (literary magazine)

Flame in the Mist was a graduation present to myself from myself (and a little bit from my mom). Oh, and in case you were wondering, the dustjacket is safe; it’s just at my parents’ house. Avenged was a treat-yourself buy, and the rest were provided from the publishers. Thanks, publishers!

As you can see, I’ve got a lot of reading to do and very little time to do it in. I’m not even sure where to start…

What books have you bought/received lately?

6 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books this week. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! You got Flame in the Mist! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on that book!


    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading it now, so I will try my hardest to put a review up soon. :)

      Delete
  3. Ooh nice new reads! Mostly new to me ones! Hope you love them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I got to share some new titles with you. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed Flame in the Mist. I am excited to learn about a new Neil Patrick Harris book. Enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!