Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Steel Scars by Victoria Aveyard

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

This week, what's really got my pages in a twist is...

Steel Scars
(Red Queen #1.5)
Publication Date: January 6, 2016
ebook, 100 pages, HarperTeen
Genres: YA, Dystopian/Fantasy

Farley was raised to be strong, but being tasked with planting the seeds of rebellion in Norta is a tougher job than expected. As she travels the land recruiting black market traders, smugglers, and extremists for her first attempt at an attack on the capital, she stumbles upon a connection that may prove to be the key to the entire operation—Mare Barrow.

My Thoughts

Normally I don’t read novellas in a series. However, for the Red Queen series, I am making an exception. I will be devouring anything I can get my hands on so I can satisfy my cravings for Glass Sword an itty-bitty bit.

What book are you waiting for this Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. I still need to read Red Queen. I will definitely get to it before the end of the year, though. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!