Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Ashes in the Sky by Jennifer M. Eaton

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

This week, what's really got my pages in a twist is...

Ashes in the Sky
(Fire in the Woods #2)
Publication Date: March 1, 2016
Paperback, 331 pages, Month9Books
Genres: YA, Sci-Fi

After inadvertently saving the world, eighteen-year-old Jessica Martinez is ready to put adventure behind her and settle back into the familiar routine of high school.

Though when she's offered an opportunity to photograph the inside of an alien space ship, Jess jumps at the chance. After all, she'd be crazy to turn something like that down, right?

Spending time with David on the ship has definite advantages and the two seem to pick up right where they left off. But when Jess discovers a plot to sabotage David's efforts to establish a new home for his people on another planet, neither David's advanced tech nor Jess's smarts will be able to save them.

ASHES IN THE SKY is an action-packed, romantic Sci Fi adventure that will leave readers screaming for more.

My Thoughts

I haven’t read the first book yet, but I really want to!

What book are you waiting for this Wednesday?

4 comments:

  1. I really need to read the first book, this sounds like a really interesting series! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard good things about it. Plus, it's about aliens, what could go wrong? ;)

      Delete
  2. Awww thanks! I hope you enjoy the series if you give it a try 👽💋👽💋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I definitely plan on giving your books a go. I'm just waiting until closer to this book's release date, or until I have some more $$$. Thanks again for stopping by, this made my night! XD

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!