Saturday, September 26, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The BRB End of the Series Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I borrowed some more books from the Book Review Board of Missouri this week. Two of these are last books in series that I’ll need to buy copies of eventually, but for now I can just read them and wait until I can find them somewhere for cheap.

Charmed by Michelle Krys
The World Forgot by Martin Leicht & Isla Neal
Oblivion by Kelly Creagh

Oblivion is FINALLY out! I’ve been waiting for this puppy for over two years!

What books have you bought/received lately?

4 comments:

  1. All your books look amazing. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oblivion sounds good. Although I have not yet started the Nevermore series. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting for so long to read the Nevermore series, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. The World Forgot sounds really good too. I hope you enjoy your new reads, happy reading! :) Here's my STS: http://unearthlyreviews.blogspot.com/2015/09/stacking-shelves-10.html

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!