Saturday, September 19, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: Another Book Outlet Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I made a Book Outlet order because they had two books I really wanted. I also managed to trade for a hot new release of this year at my local used bookstore!

Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
Black Heart by Holly Black
Mothership and A Stranger Thing by Martin Leicht & Isla Neil
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

The two I made the order for are the Mothership books. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to buy A Stranger Thing in hardcover, but it was cheap, so I got it. I also got Black Heart in paperback because I want it to match my other paperbacks.

And did you see An Ember in the Ashes? I spent $4.50 on that baby. Well... technically I spent $4.50 in trade money, but whatever. Anywho, I don't think my bookstore paid attention to how new it was.

What books have you bought/received lately?

7 comments:

  1. Nice haul! Enjoy them all. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! I hope you LOVE Amber!! IT is soo good!

    Check out our STS & enter our Giveaways!

    Leydy @ OUaT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to check out what the Book Outlet has rights now. I haven't ordered from them in a while. Enjoy your awesome new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great deal on An Ember in the Ashes! I have been staying away from browsing bookoutlet because I always manage to load up my cart on there before I have read any of the books from my last order!
    Thanks for stopping by the The Local Muse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books for you this week! I hope you enjoy them! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Britt @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!