Saturday, September 5, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The Morgan Rhodes Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I rewarded myself for making it through two weeks of school and bought this:

Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhodes

Unfortunately, I still have to go back to school… 

P.S. I couldn't get a good picture of this book. Every angle looked ridiculous. *sigh*

What books have you bought/received lately?

6 comments:

  1. Gathering Darkness...is that in a series? Hope you have a great week.

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. It's part of the Falling Kingdoms series by Morgan Rhodes. It's a pretty decent YA fantasy series. :)

      Delete
  2. I have loved every book in the Falling Kingdom series and hope you enjoy this one.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was pretty good. I think I liked book #2 better, though.

      Delete
  3. Great haul. I really want to check out this series.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to read this series. I have the first book. I hope you enjoy this! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!