Saturday, October 1, 2022

Stacking the Shelves: The Wicked Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

This week has been all about recovering from my California trip and catching up on adulting tasks. Ick. I've had a doctor's appointment, paid some bills, and returned some library books. It's been swell. But, despite the adulting, I am glad work has calmed down a lot and I don't have anything major going on until Christmas. It's so nice to have a normal, average week.


I don't have a lot to show off this week. Just one book and one pin. The book is Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout. My local used bookstore called to let me know a copy had been brought in, so I got this one for like $3.24. And it's in pretty good shape. Now I just need to get physical copies of the sequels. I have the ebooks, but I've been wanting physical copies of all of JLA's books for a while. And then, I have an FBAA pin from Prettygal Pins. It's smaller than I thought it would be. It's cute, but I'm not sure I'll keep it. It doesn't super match my FBAA aesthetic. I'll have to see if I can find a good place for it.

Well, that's all for me. What books have you bought/received lately?

1 comment:

  1. Oh nice! I loved the Wicked series! I still need to check out the movies that were being made. But I guess at this point I might wait to see if they do the third one THEN sign up for a trial with Passionflix so I can binge them all! That's nice that the store called you when they got a copy in! It's nice to know people! Lol.

    Hope you enjoy your week ahead!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!