Saturday, October 22, 2022

Stacking the Shelves: The Christmas in October Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I'll actually be at my parents' house by the time this post goes live, so I'm writing this pretty early. It's only Tuesday! Because it's only Tuesday, I can't really say if my week has been bad or good yet. It's fine so far, but who knows what the rest of the time could bring. But I do have a fairly decent haul!


I have a bunch of FairyLoot preorders that will be coming in in the next couple months. First up, is Lynette Noni's The Blood Traitor, which I already read and enjoyed. I'm also crossing my fingers for a spinoff book or two for this series, but we'll see. Oh, and my replacement Tamlin card from Prettygalpins came in too.

Next, I have a couple of library books. I requested Lightlark by Alex Aster and You're a Mean One, Matthew Prince by Timothy Janovsky. I know, one of these is a Christmas book and it's only Halloween, but I figured I'd read it after Halloween, in early November. I want to read these as library copies before I decide if they're worth buying physical copies of.


And lastly, I have an Etsy order I made from Enchantedbooks. I mostly made the order for the Kieran magnetic booksmarks that match my Poppy and Hawke ones, but I also bought the cute mask and the Serpent & Dove print. The sticker and other print were freebies.

Well, that's all for me. What books have you bought/received lately?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice haul! I got my copy of The Blood Traitor too! I still need to start this series. It was a little premature of me to buy all the books but yeah...I reacted quickly without much thought when FL said they'd match that one month box's edition for the rest of the series!

    Cute mask and prints too! Looks like you got lots of nice goodies this week! Hope you're enjoy your stay with your parents! Happy Reading!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I hadn't read the first book, The Prison Healer, before I ordered any of the sequels. I don't typically do that, but I had a feeling I'd enjoy this one. And I did. It was good. I think you'll like it.

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!