Saturday, October 8, 2022

Stacking the Shelves: The Second Deck Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Well, this has certainly been a week. There's been a lot of weird non-deadline related stress at work the past few days, so I've been in kind of a strange headspace. Which, sadly, means I haven't been reading a lot. But I did have some cool mail come in at the beginning of the week to help cheer me up.


My preorder of A Curse of Queens by Amanda Bouchet came in. I'm excited to get to this one. When that'll be, I have no idea. Also, my FairyLoot September YA book came in. I am now officially receiving the Book Only option too. Unfortunately, I didn't like the book pick for September, so I'm not showing it in this haul, as I plan to get rid of it. But more fun that that, I received part two of the ACOTAR PrettygalPins/Jemlin tarot character card deck. I actually love these more than the first set! I've been collecting all of the Jemlin decks so far, but they're getting pretty expensive. I think I'll have to sell some or skip a deck or two in the future.

Well, that's all for me. What books have you bought/received lately?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice haul! I also picked up Amanda's newest book! Took me ages to find it in the store today! I was actually pleased with the FL September book! I enjoyed reading it and thought FL's was rather pretty. Trying to recall what I thought this month's was going to be...at a total lost thinking on it. Lol. Guess it'll be a surprise again!

    Hope you enjoy your new read and gorgeous tarot cards!



    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it. It was just meh for me. I can't remember the name of October's YA book, but it did sound interesting from the spoilers I saw. I skipped the adult book, though.

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!