Saturday, January 31, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The Cheap Rainbow Rowell Book Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Book Outlet sent out a random $5 coupon, so I bought a Rainbow Rowell book for $5—including shipping.

Landline by Rainbow Rowell

I haven’t been buying books lately. I think I mentioned this, but I’m on a book-buying ban. Or at least, I have to read 20 of the books I own before I can buy new ones (as you can tell, I cheat a little bit, but Landline was soooo cheap!). I’ve only read 12 out of the 20 and I don’t have a lot of reading time right now. At this rate, I won’t be able to buy more books until the end of the semester.

What books have you bought/received lately?

2 comments:

  1. Can't turn down a cheap book! I haven't read Landline yet. I should probably slow down my Book buying but it's impossible when you work in a bookstore. Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheap books all the way! Who can resist a great deal?
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!