Saturday, January 10, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The Back-to-School and Stressed Edition



"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Well… I’m back at school. And I’m not that happy about it. I haven’t had the greatest time back because I just had my wisdom teeth taken out (and it’s a gross and terrible process), a very important computer supply kit thing I was supposed to have for one of my classes isn’t going to ship on time, and I’ve spent waaaaay too much money on everything.

BUT, on the bright side: I traded in some books and got $60 worth of trade money at my local used bookstore. Yay! Here’s what I got with it:


·         Blood Red Road & Rebel Heart by Moira Young
·         Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
·         Demon from the Dark by Kresley Cole
 
*Sigh* Books make everything better.

What books have you bought/received lately?

2 comments:

  1. I've had Blood Red Road for like, a million years but I haven't gotten around to reading it. Everyone has told me how great it is, too. I need to get started on it sometime soon. I've heard great things about Love Letters to the Dead. Nice haul, and yes, books DO make everything better. I hope everything falls into place for you soon.

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! Blood Red Road is such a marvelous books, I read it a few years ago though I have yet to read the rest of the series. I'm hoping to buy the rest soon and finally catch up. Love Letters to the Dead has such a unique concept and I've been hearing such great things about it. I hope you enjoy your books! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!