Sunday, November 16, 2014

Which Team Are You? : Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling


I basically just post a book series every week and have people vote on what team they are. I know the YA Sisterhood does the YA Crush Tournament, but I just want to find out how much you guys like one love interest over another, in one series.

Last week's poll was over Team Jeremiah or Team Conrad from Jenny Han’s The Summer I Turned Pretty series. Team Conrad won! 


So for this edition of “What Team Are You?” I’m going to ask you who your pick of hunky man-flesh (It feels weird describing these characters like this…) is from The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling.  


You can choose from:

1)      Harry 


or 2) Ron


I actually don’t have a team here. I mean I think it would have been cool if Harry and Hermione got together, but Ron and Hermione are cute together. If you had to choose JUST one, who would it be, and why? If you haven’t read the books (How is that even possible!?), who do you think sounds more appealing from the The Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone summary below.

Harry Potter has never played a sport while flying on a broomstick. He's never worn a Cloak of Invisibility, befriended a giant, or helped hatch a dragon. All Harry knows is a miserable life with the Dursleys, his horrible aunt and uncle, and their abominable son, Dudley. Harry's room is a tiny cupboard under the stairs, and he hasn't had a birthday party in ten years.

But all that is about to change when a mysterious letter arrives by owl messenger: a letter with an invitation to a wonderful place he never dreamed existed. There he finds not only friends, aerial sports, and magic around every corner, but a great destiny that's been waiting for him... if Harry can survive the encounter.


Which Team Are You?
Team Harry
Team Ron
polls

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!