Saturday, November 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves: The Free Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

The Book Review Board of Missouri had their annual get-together. They gave away free books. Free books + me = happy me. :)



·         What the Spell? and Life’s a Witch by Brittany Geragotelis
·         Maid of Secrets by Jennifer McGowan
·         The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler
·         Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
·         The Shadowhunter’s Codex by Cassandra Clare & Joshua Lewis


What books have you bought/received lately?

7 comments:

  1. Hooray for free books! I've not actually read any of these, but The Book of Broken Hearts has been on my TBR for ages. I hope you enjoy them!

    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own the Shadowhunter's Codex, but I think I need to get it for myself for Christmas. I bought The Bane Chronicles this week. I'm going to try to read Steelheart this month, before the sequel comes out in January. Nice sycophants of books! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want all those books!! You gonna have a nice time reading these I hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lock Ockler. The Book of Broken Hearts is incredible. Happy reading. here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How great you get free books :-) I hope you enjoy them all.

    Happy reading. Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Free books are the best. Why can't there be a book review board where I live? Happy reading! :)

    Emz @ Icy Cold Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to pick up Steelheart for ages, but even the paperback is expensive over here the last time I checked, so waiting for the price to go down a little before getting it. Sounds great though! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!