Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Reading Books Out of Order: The Sea Breeze Series by Abbi Glines

So I have this problem. Well… It’s not exactly a problem per se, more of a minor dilemma and I just kind of wanted everyone’s thoughts on it.

I have to read and review some of the books in the Sea Breeze companion series by Abbi Glines.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/419468152764841328/

I’m reviewing Sometimes It Lasts and Misbehaving, books #5 and #6 in the series. 


I need to review them for The Book Review Board of Missouri, but I haven’t read the first 4 books in the series. I looked up information on the books and Glines said that they could be read out of order, except for Sometimes It Lasts, which follows two characters that have another previous story in the series.

If you’ve read these books, do you think I should just read them out of order or read the entire series? Please comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!