Saturday, November 8, 2014

Stacking the Shelves: The Book Outlet + 1 Library Book Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.


I made a purchase on Book Outlet, because I’ve been wanting some of these books for a very long time now. *cough* Reboot *cough*
Bought 

·         The Chaos of Stars and Perfect Lies by Kiersten White
·         Reboot by Amy Tintera
·         Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis

Borrowed

·         Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas

What books have you bought/received lately?

6 comments:

  1. I LOVED Reboot! Great choices! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Heir of Fire, I hope you enjoy it! Happy Reading!

    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEIR OF FIRE. OH SO AMAZING. And I really enjoyed Perfect Lies a lot better than Mind Games, it's still WTF but liked the characters better. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! Not a Drop to Drink and Reboot both sound really amazing and I love their covers. I hope you enjoy them! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a nice little haul! I really need to get round to reading Sarah J. Maas' work... Hope you enjoy this week's finds!

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some awesome books! I see some that I can't wait to read.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!