Saturday, November 29, 2014

Stacking the Shelves: The Merry Christmas to Myself Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I bought some Christmas gifts for my roommates, so naturally I had to add some books to that order. ;)

The Darkest Touch by Gena Showalter (My mom actually bought this one for me.)
 Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout
·         Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios
·         Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch

I’m so excited to read all three of these! Unfortunately, that won’t be until my classes are over. *sigh*

I also am exchanging Snow Like Ashes. It's ripped really badly. Amazon was super nice about it though and my new copy should be here sometime today.


 
What books have you bought/received lately?

8 comments:

  1. Hey, I bought Stone Cold Touch thhis week (and a different Gena Showalter book) and I read Snow Like Ashes. I haven't read Exquisite Captive yet though. Enjoy your books and have a great weekend! Here's my StS

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both have really good taste I guess. ;)

      Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I am so excited for Stone Cold Touch, I can't wait to get it! I would have exchanged it too, I can't bear to have rips in my books. I have to admit to giving up on Exquisitve Captive and DNF at about the 83% mark. I hope you enjoy all your reads this week :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally wouldn't exchange a book, but this time the actual top of the book, not just the jacket, was ripped too and I just can't have that. ;)

      Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Ohhh I love all the books you got!
    A few are on my wish list as well
    Snow Like Ashes is def one im really interested in
    cant wait to see your thoughts!
    Great Haul :)
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! And I'm super excited to read SLA too!

      Delete
  4. I just finished White Hot Kiss last week and I can't wait to get my hands on Stone Cold Touch :)

    Snow Like Ashes sounds like a really interesting read too!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I hate when they get damaged. :( I still haven't read White Hot Kiss, read the prequel novella, heard good things though! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!