Saturday, April 15, 2023

Stacking the Shelves: The Still Moving Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I'm still in the process of moving and setting up all my stuff. I've found out that I have a lot of cool gadgets and gizmos, but not enough furniture to actually put them on, especially with my bookcases still at my parents' house. I also still have my mail going to their house, at least for the packages. So, it might be a couple of weeks before I get any physical books.


I have two Kindle Unlimited downloads to share today: Trial of the Sun Queen by Nisha J. Tuli and A Dawn of Onyx by Kate Golden. There are Midnight Whispers special editions coming out for these books, so I'd like to read them to see if I'm interested in buying copies. The Kate Golden one is already sold out, but there's a chance to get one of the extras later on. In a way, I hope I don't like either of the books, so I won't be interested in spending more money or fighting to buy the leftovers.

Well, that's all for me. What books have you bought/received lately?

2 comments:

  1. Hope you like them!!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2023/04/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally been there in hoping to not like something to get addicted to them! Lol! I've found that's how I end up with one or two popular authors. My Stephanie Garber and Maria V. Snyder obsession is all I need! With the occasional JLA multi-copy as well! In the long run 3 isn't bad! I feel like I only go really crazy for Stephanie so that's a plus!

    Hope you like these new reads, but not enough to need physical copies for your collection! ;)


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!