Saturday, February 13, 2021

Stacking the Shelves: The Pretty In Pink Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Sorry, I haven't been posting lately. I have no excuse other than I wasn't in the mood to write blog posts. However, I have been reading. Quite a bit. I've also been buying way too much. It's only February, and I've already purchased 17 books, which is bad considering I have a 75-book buying limit for 2021. Yikes.

As for what came in the mail in the past two weeks, I have two goodies. The first is Wings of Ebony by J. Elle, which has such a pretty pink and gold cover. Seriously, it's gorgeous. I ordered this from Semicolon online. I try to make a purchase there and with my local independent book store every few months. I also ordered another From Blood and Ash print of Poppy and Hawke. This one is by Dominique Wesson (again) and is absolutely stunning. I'm addicted to her fan art, and my wallet is very aware of it.

What books have you bought/received lately?

3 comments:

  1. OOh nice!! Been seeing a lot of buzz over this book! The fan art is gorgeous! I sooooo need to start this series already. I think I might need to use vacation days to start the first one! I started reading a big 500+ page book this week and only read a little over 100 pages in 4 days. Work was so busy that I barely took a lunch break and then I was just exhausted after work.

    Hope you enjoy your new read and art!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you. Reading a long book seems like it takes 94 years. Currently reading A Clash of Kings and I'm just taking it a chapter at a time with plans to finish by the end of 2021. Lol. As for FBAA, you'll love it. But the wait between books is killer.

      Delete
  2. You don't have to apologise for not being in the mood to blog. It's good that you took a break rather than burning yourself out. I go for weeks without posting sometimes because I want to keep blogging as a fun hobby and not turn it into a chore.

    I love the cover of Wings of Ebony. I think book buying limits are more like guidelines than actual limits...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!