Friday, February 26, 2021

My First Unhaul of 2021

Every six months or so, I get rid of books I don't necessarily want on my shelves anymore. Most of these books are ones I've read, enjoyed, but didn't really feel like keeping. A portion is also some unread books I simply know I won't get around to anytime soon.

Half of these books are already gone. I either got rid of them at my family's yard sale last fall or sold them at my local used bookstore. The ones that I'm still stuck with are in the process of being sold, but it's so very hard to sell books over Facebook nowadays. No one in my area reads anymore and I am not paying for shipping for these babies. I may end up donating the leftovers to my local library or something. We'll see.


 Read but don't want to keep: Let the Sky Fall series, These Broken Stars trilogy, the Steelheart trilogy, The Taking by Kimberly Derting, The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo, Partials (book one) by Dan Wells, Bright Star by Erin Swan,

Haven't read but probably won't anytime soon: The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia, Only a Breath Apart by Katie McGarry, Magnolia by Kristi Cook, The Supervillain and Me, Dark of the West, The Sun is Also a Star, Partials series books 2 and 3, Cursed, Seeker, Girls Made of Snow and Glass, Landline, King of Ashes, Death's Bargain books 1 and 2



May or may not get rid of: LOTR (I recently rewatched the films, and I may end up keeping the editions I have for now) and A Dark Shade of Magic series (every time I try to get rid of this series, something holds me back, even though I'm not a big Schwab fan and didn't love book one)


Read but don't want to keep (cont.): The Bitter Kingdom, The Pledge trilogy, The Star-Touched Queen, Buffy Vol. 1 and 2, the Beautiful Disaster series, the Matched series, the Harry Potter coloring book

Haven't read but probably won't anytime soon (cont.): Heartless, The Love Interest

***

Alright, there’s my 2021 book unhaul. As I said, some of the books are still boxed up in my room, but I’ll get them out of here eventually.

Have you gotten rid of any books lately? If so, which ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!