Saturday, August 19, 2017

Stacking the Shelves: The Brought With Me Edition

 
 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Okay, so these books aren’t technically new. I haven’t bought or borrowed anything this week, so I thought I’d share the books I brought with me from Missouri. I didn’t take a whole lot.

This Mortal Coil by Emily Suvada
Mistborn and Firefight by Brandon Sanderson
Luck, Love & Lemon Pie by Amy E. Reichert
Avenged by Amy Tintera
Starflight by Melissa Landers
Talon by Julie Kagawa
Golden Son by Pierce Brown

As you can see, some of them are naked. That’s because I didn’t want the jackets to get damaged during the move. Although, I have no idea what I’ll do if I end up living in New York long-term and end up needing to move all of my books here. It’ll be awkward trying to pack random book-less dustjackets…

What books have you bought/received lately?

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots of great books you got there! I really need to read the Starflight series soon!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned the hard way about packing books with their dustjackets on! Never again!!! What's worse is that I spend a good hour or more packing precariously so that when the suitcase shifts there's little movement and damage to my books. But then TSA just HAS to get involved and shuffle through them! There seriously needs to be some sort of pass for booklovers who bring a suitcase full of nothing but books with them on airplane trips. I doubt it could ever happen because obvious security issues but alas, a booklover can dream!

    Nice reads too! I still need to finish Melissa's Starflight duology...and read her first trilogy! So behind!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good stack to enjoy. Happy reading in New York :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, moving from Missouri to New York! That's quite a move. Hopefully you like it in New York and stay as long as you like. :D I love naked books! Better naked than with a ruined dust jacket, because it's not like you can buy just the dust jacket alone. O_O I hope you enjoy these!

    Have a fabulous week, Rachelle. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!