Saturday, April 11, 2020

Stacking the Shelves: The JLA Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I’m finally getting back into the habit of blogging again. It’s so great to have a creative outlet to gush or moan about books.

Storm & Fury by Jennifer L. Armentrout
From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout (ebook)

Only two books this time. I’m trying to cut down on my spending because of all that’s going on in the world. While I do still have my job, you never know what could happen a month from now. Good thing I have a giant TBR I can distract myself with during lockdown. ;)

As for From Blood and Ash, I downloaded that ebook as soon as JLA announced it was available. I can’t believe she just surprised us like that!

What books have you bought/received lately?

6 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I love Jennifer's books too! I downloaded her newest one but haven't read it yet. Still need to buy it as a paperback though at some point! I love having her books to hold and love! Lol!!!

    Happy Reading!!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. I need to get the paperback and I'm holding off on reading FBAA until closer to the sequel's release, if there is one. (Highly doubt I make it that long.) :)

      Delete
  2. I've been trying to keep up my purchases from indies and self-published authors, because they're way worse off than me under these lockdown conditions! But it's a horrible uncertain time for everyone. :( Enjoy your new books!

    My weekly post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I'm going to make a BN order soon. I'm just trying to knock a couple books off my TBR first.

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. That's one series I really want to read. And yep, I don't have to worry about running out of books anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Glad you have books to keep you busy too. 😊

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!