Sunday, September 28, 2014

Which Team Are You? : The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo


If this works out, I'll basically just post a book series every week and have people vote on what team they are. I know the YA Sisterhood does the YA Crush Tournament, but I just want to find out how much you guys like one love interest over another, in one series.

Last week's poll was over Team Jack or Team Death from Kresley Cole’s Arcana Chronicles series. Thank you to everyone who voted! This was the best turnout I've had for this yet! And the winner is...Team Jack! By only 4 votes!


So for this edition of “Which Team Are You?” I’m going to ask you who your pick of hunky man-flesh is from the Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo. 

You can choose from:

1)      Team Darkling


or 2) Team Mal


OR 3) Team Nikolai


I’m Team I don’t know basically because they’re all so great. I like who Alina ended up with, but I think I would have been okay with any of them. If you had to choose one, who would it be, and why? If you haven’t read the books that are out right now (and why haven’t you?), who do you think sounds more appealing from the Shadow and Bone summary below.

Surrounded by enemies, the once-great nation of Ravka has been torn in two by the Shadow Fold, a swath of near impenetrable darkness crawling with monsters who feast on human flesh. Now its fate may rest on the shoulders of one lonely refugee.

Alina Starkov has never been good at anything. But when her regiment is attacked on the Fold and her best friend is brutally injured, Alina reveals a dormant power that saves his life—a power that could be the key to setting her war-ravaged country free. Wrenched from everything she knows, Alina is whisked away to the royal court to be trained as a member of the Grisha, the magical elite led by the mysterious Darkling.

Yet nothing in this lavish world is what it seems. With darkness looming and an entire kingdom depending on her untamed power, Alina will have to confront the secrets of the Grisha . . . and the secrets of her heart.

Shadow and Bone is the first installment in Leigh Bardugo's Grisha Trilogy.

Which Team Are You?
Team Darkling
Team Mal
Team Nikolai
Poll Maker
*Note: The images presented here are not mine. I found them through Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!