Sunday, September 21, 2014

Which Team Are You? : The Arcana Chronicles by Kresley Cole


If this works out, I'll basically just post a book series every week and have people vote on what team they are. I know the YA Sisterhood does the YA Crush Tournament, but I just want to find out how much you guys like one love interest over another, in one series.

Last week's poll was over Team Will or Team Cadan from Courtney Allison Moulton’s Angelfire series. Team Will won! 


So for this edition of “What Team Are You?” I’m going to ask you who your pick of hunky man-flesh is from the Arcana Chronicles by Kresley Cole. 

You can choose from:

1)      Jack


or 2) Death


I’m Team Jack, basically because he’s a) a jerk who's also... b) sweet, and c) protective. If you had to choose one, who would it be, and why? If you haven’t read the books that are out right now (and why haven’t you?), who do you think sounds more appealing from the Poison Princess summary below.
She could save the world—or destroy it.

Sixteen-year-old Evangeline "Evie" Greene leads a charmed life, until she begins experiencing horrifying hallucinations. When an apocalyptic event decimates her Louisiana hometown, Evie realizes her hallucinations were actually visions of the future—and they're still happening. Fighting for her life and desperate for answers, she must turn to her wrong-side-of-the-bayou classmate: Jack Deveaux.

But she can't do either alone.

With his mile-long rap sheet, wicked grin, and bad attitude, Jack is like no boy Evie has ever known. Even though he once scorned her and everything she represented, he agrees to protect Evie on her quest. She knows she can't totally depend on Jack. If he ever cast that wicked grin her way, could she possibly resist him?

Who can Evie trust?

As Jack and Evie race to find the source of her visions, they meet others who have gotten the same call. An ancient prophesy is being played out, and Evie is not the only one with special powers. A group of twenty-two teens has been chosen to reenact the ultimate battle between good and evil. But it's not always clear who is on which side.
Which Team Are You?
Team Jack
Team Death
Poll Maker

3 comments:

  1. I wish there was either 2 Evie's, or Jack and Death were merged into 2 people, because they're both such great couples! But since that can't happen, I'm choosing Jack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean into 1 person! Opps! And Jack and Evie, and Death and Evie :)

      Delete
    2. Lol. I know how you feel. I do like Death's back story, but I love Jack's personality. It's a tough decision and I don't know how Kresley Cole's going to make it. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!