Monday, September 1, 2014

Quick Thoughts on The Maze Runner

I just finished The Maze Runner. You know, that book that’s by James Dashner? The one that has the movie coming out soon? With the hot cuteness that is Dylan O’Brien? Yeah. I read the book. And to tell you the truth, I think the movie is going to be ten times better than the book.

While the book did entertain me, it just took too long to get into. I felt like I had to wade through a bunch of blah to get to the good stuff. And then, once I got pretty far in, there were some cliffhanger chapters that had me wanting to flip to the next page in a speed that would make Superman jealous.

But I just wanted to say, that the movie definitely looks better. However, I encourage everyone to read the book, otherwise I feel like people will be totally lost on what the heck is going on in the weird land of the Glade.

And for your viewing enjoyment, here’s the trailer for the movie, starring my Teen Wolf boyfriend, Stiles Stilinski, err… I mean Dylan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!