"Stacking the
Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book
buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving
community.
It's been a relatively quiet week, but we're in September now, so that's to be expected. I feel like September in general is pretty mellow, with kids going back to school and the weather (hopefully) cooling down. Ugh. I hate this nasty heat. Anyway, nothing big has been happening in my world. It's mostly been work stuff. Lame. So I'm hoping this next week is more about me, especially with Labor Day on Monday. Yay for days off!
As for the books I received, it's, thankfully, a very small haul this week. Of course my preorder of Rachel Gillig's The Knave and the Moon arrived. I just got the regular edition, as I ended up unhauling my Barnes & Noble edition of book one a month or two after I'd bought it. I just didn't particularly like the font color and edge choices. I'm glad I decided to stick with the original, as I've heard horror stories from people trying to remove the B&N sticker. Other than The Knave and the Moon, my replacement copy of FairyLoot's The Witch in the Dead of Night by Charlotte Buckley also came in. I don't normally show replacement copies in hauls, but I figured The Knave and the Moon looked lonely. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that I got 2027 ApollyCon tickets! It's the first time I actually was able to snag them myself since 2022!
Well, that's all for me. What books have
you bought/received lately?

No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!