"Stacking the
Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book
buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving
community.
I wasn't feeling great yesterday, so I wasn't able to schedule my StS post. I also had to run around today for various tasks, so I'm just now getting around to writing all about this week's book haul. Last weekend was the birthday weekend, so it was busy. My sister got me a small CD player, and now, I need to find all my CDs. I also bought myself a new TBR bookcase. I was going to share a pic, but I completely forgot and I'm too lazy to do it now. I'm sure the display will show up on an eventual blog pic somewhere.
As for the books I received, they're all just preorders. I didn't buy any books on my actual birthday because I'd purchased soooo many throughout the month. The Moonlight Book Box editions of Anne Bishop's Black Jewels series did show up on my birthday, though. That was a fun present from past me to open that day. Later in the week, I also got my FairyLoot sub boxes, which include the Adult box's edition of Steelborn by Taylor J. LaRue and the Romantasy edition of The Witch in the Dead of Night by Charlotte Buckley. My Romantasy book's dust jacket had shifted, so it was damaged in transit. I did contact FairyLoot about a replacement, so that should be on its way at some point.
Well, that's all for me. What books have
you bought/received lately?

No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!