Saturday, December 18, 2021

Stacking the Shelves: The Pre-Christmas Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

One week until my Christmas holiday vacation. Thank god. I'm so tired of work right now. It's brutal. Thankfully, I got some fun goodies to make me feel a little better during this rough period. And yes, of course there's some FBAA stuff. Because I'm an addict.

Well, the first thing I got technically isn't FBAA-related. Of Wings and Ruin by Debbie McQueen is a book I've had my eye on for a while, so I got it on Kindle. Finally. I'm hoping I enjoy it. I'm 12% in right now, so I can't really tell. I also received my FairyLoot edition of Vespertine by Margaret Rogerson, but it came damaged. I'll share picks when I have a better copy. Oh, and my second hold of Abaddon's Gate came in, so I can finish reading it before the end of the year.

Prettygal pins had a Black Friday sale. I got a print and bookmark from the Plated Prisoner series, a print of Kingdom of the Wicked characters, and a Kieran pin and bookmark of the FBAA men. And boy oh boy, am I loving that bookmark. That's all I got this week, though. I normally wouldn't share such a small haul, but I didn't want to have these items shoved into the next week's (or the week after's, depending on when I'm able to post) Christmas haul.

What books have you bought/received lately?

1 comment:

  1. OOh nice! Bummer your Vespertine came damaged but FL does pretty good at fixing things! I know when I ordered the deluxe Caraval set one of my books had pen scribbles on the cover. It was weird and I missed it the first day I looked at it and wasn't until I was uploading my pics that it really became noticeable. Thankfully they did replace it, which was a relief since that series is what FBAA is to you! Lol. I love that series too honestly!

    You got some nice goodies too! I hope you enjoy the new read and Prettygal goodies!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!