Saturday, December 11, 2021

Stacking the Shelves: The Book Club Christmas Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Only two weeks until the holiday break/vacation. I am beyond ready for it. I am so sick of the darkness, and I'd like to get out and run during the daylight instead of the 15 minutes before it gets completely dark after work. But anyway, this week was a decent book haul experience, with some other ordered goodies that just came in.

My book club did a gift exchange for two books on our Amazon wishlists. My friend chose Ex Hex by Rachel Hawkins and For the Wolf by Hannah Whitten for me. Both are books I've been wanting for a few months now, though I think I'm going to hold off on reading Ex Hex until next Halloween season. But we'll see... Oh, and my B&N order of FBAA came in. It actually came in around Thanksgiving, but I wasn't home and my front office had it, which meant I couldn't access it for a couple of days.

More FBAA items! I know. I know. I have a problem. I don't even remember why I got this order. I mean, it was on my to-buy list, but I think I just randomly panicked about it selling out and decided to go for it. The FBAA print in the middle is by Bxromance and it's sold by EnchantedBooksShop, a German fan art store. I'm trying to collect most of Bxromance's FBAA pieces, so I needed it. Now, I only have one more to go from A Court of Candles. I also bought the Poppy and Hawke magnetic bookmarks in their shop. They're very cute. Enchanted gave me a free Feysand print too, which I might re-gift. I haven't decided yet.

What books have you bought/received lately?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh very nice! Great selection of books too! I still need to read For the Wolf, and I still need to buy Ex Hex! Looks like you got the right cover for From Blood & Ash, so yay! The art is really pretty too!

    Hope you enjoy all your new reads and goodies!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!