Sunday, February 1, 2015

Which Team Are You? : The Prince Caspian Edition


I basically just post a book series every week and have people vote on what team they are. I know the YA Sisterhood does the YA Crush Tournament, but I just want to find out how much you guys like one love interest over another, in one series.

Last week's poll was over Team Aiden or Team Seth from Jennifer L. Armentrout’s Covenant series. Team Aiden won!


So for this edition of “What Team Are You?” I’m going to be a little bit different and ask you who your pick of hunky man-flesh is from Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis (more the movie version than the book, though). 

You can choose from:

1)      Edmund


or 2) Peter


OR 3) Caspian


I’m Team Peter and I always will be! He’s the oldest, he’s the coolest, and he’s the sexiest. If you had to choose one, who would it be, and why? If you haven’t read the books that are out right now (How is that even possible!?), who do you think sounds more appealing from the Prince Caspian summary below.

A prince fights for his crown. Narnia... where animals talk... where trees walk... here a battle is about to begin. A prince denied his rightful throne gathers an army in a desperate attempt to rid his land of a false king. But in the end, it is a battle of honor between two men alone that will decide the fate of an entire world.

Which Team Are You?

Team Edmund
Team Peter
Team Caspian
Poll Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!