Saturday, February 14, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The Sci-Fi Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I just finished Avalon, so I wanted the sequel, but I still can’t buy books because of my self-inflicted ban. : ( 

 So, I borrowed some library books. Oh, and my parents bought me Invaded. Other people buying me books doesn’t count.


Reborn by Jennifer Rush
Polaris by Mindee Arnett
Invaded by Melissa Landers

What books have you bought/received lately?

10 comments:

  1. I need to read Reborn! I really liked Altered and Erased! Enjoy!!

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, they're really good. Although, I can't remember a lot of what happened in them...

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Great haul this week. I also got myself a physical copy of Invaded this week. I am loving the Alienated series and I really hope it gets a deal for a third book because I NEED IT! I hope you enjoy them all :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I heard about the third book. I don't know how to feel. I like that I might get to stay in the world longer, but I don't think I can wait for another book. Maybe I'll feel stronger about wanting another when I finish Invaded.

      Delete
  3. Awesome haul! I've heard great things about the Alienated series though I've yet to read them. I may have to just wait for them all to be released so I can binge read them. I hope you enjoy your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should read them! But, if it does get a third book, it would be smart to wait.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I wish I could go on a book buying ban, but alas... I have no self control.
    I haven't read any of these series yet but Altered series sounds amazing! Enjoy!

    My haul this week

    I'm also giving away the book of your choice from The Book Depository. Check it out here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And you definitely should read all of these! They're great!

      Delete
  5. I haven't heard of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!