Saturday, February 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: The "Ooo! Book Outlet Had Another Sale" Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Book Outlet had a sale. That’s all I have to say for myself and my breaking of my book-buying ban. Please don’t judge me.


A Conspiracy of Kings by Megan Whalen Turner
Ruins by Dan Wells
To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
Half Bad by Sally Green
The Offering by Kimberly Derting


What books have you bought/received lately?

7 comments:

  1. So many people have "Half Bad" on their STS this week. I really need to read it. Happy reading!


    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, Book Outlet! My eveil addiction! You got some great stuff and I bet it barely cost you anything! Good deal! Enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Book sales really don't count against book bans in my opinion, you are being smart with your money and stocking up for when you need some new reading material. ;) (At least that's what I tell myself...it helps me feel less guilty) You got some awesome books! I really need to get on the hype train and read To All The Boys i loved Before. It sounds so good. Happy reading!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Half Bad and To All the Boys I've Loved Before both sound so amazing. I own both of them and hope to read them soon. Book Sales are literally the best! I hope you enjoy all your books and have a great week. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. TATBILB is one of my favorite contemporary reads! Half Bad looks really interesting too! Happy reading :)
    Stacking the Shelves - February: Blog || Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Half Bad but it's arc and the arc of its sequel are both in my room. It's sad. Actually.

    I do LOVE To All The Boys I've Loved Before, though. I was lucky enough to get an ARC of it. It was SO cute. Lara Jean and Peter FOREV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Stacking the Shelves + Montly Recap here.

      - Nova @ Out of Time

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!