Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Scorched by Jennifer L. Armentrout

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

This week, what's really got my pages in a twist is...

Scorched
(Frigid #2)
Publication Date: June 16, 2015
Paperback, 320 pages, Spencer Hill Press
Genres: New Adult, Contemporary

Sometimes life leaves a mark.

Most days, Andrea doesn't know whether she wants to kiss Tanner or punch him in the gut. He is seriously hot, with legit bedroom eyes and that firefighter body of his, but he's a major player, and he never cuts her any slack.

But when her life spirals out of control, he's there for her. The only problem is, no one else can save her... only she can save herself.

My Thoughts

Jennifer. L. Armentrout. Need I say more?

What book are you waiting for this Wednesday?

8 comments:

  1. This is a new author to me and it sounds interesting. Love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I didn't know there were people out there who didn't know about JLA! I'm glad I shared this. XD

      Delete
  2. How have I not heard of this series before? This sounds great and so does Frigid! Thanks for putting it on my radar!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idk! But, I look up JLA's Goodreads info every once in a while, just to make sure she hasn't released any new book info. She writes so many books that sometimes it's hard to keep track. ;)

      Delete
  3. JLA is one of my favorite authors! I still need to read Frigid, but Scorched sounds really good! I hope you like it!
    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/waiting-on-wednesday-3-manwhore.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't too impressed by Frigid. I liked her other NA books better, but I might read it again, just to make sure. ;)

      Delete
  4. Great pick! This one sounds pretty good and I love the cover. JLA is awesome!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. The cover is lovable and JLA is awesome! XD

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!