Saturday, July 1, 2023

Stacking the Shelves: The Kindle Downloads Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

This post is a wee bit later than normal. I didn't write it until Saturday morning. Oops. To be fair, I've been in the midst of a major work deadline, so I didn't have the mental energy to sit in front of a computer and type this up until after I'd had a good night's rest. But I also don't have any physical goodies this week, so it's a pretty meh haul regardless.


The major highlight of the week is getting Zodiac Academy: Beyond the Veil. But even though it is party of the ZA series, it's a bridging novel, so it's not what I really want to read in the series right now. I'm excited to read certain chapters in the book, but I feel like there'll be some POVs that I just don't care for. I did actually purchase the ebook for this one, since preordering a copy meant I could enter into the mega giveaway the authors were having and also get a couple of free stories. I also got Empath's Lure by Jen Lynning and Gravebriar by Casey L. Bond as part of the stuff-your-Kindle free ebook day thing that was going yesterday.


Next, I have my Kindle Unlimited ebooks. I downloaded Gloam and Moth by Lily Mayne. They're sequels in a post-apocalyptic MM monster romance series. I'm getting a bit burnt out with the stories, but for some reason, I just can't stop reading them. I also got the fourth installment in the Bro and the Beast series by L.C. Davis. I'm reading it now. And then, lastly, I have The Last Dragon King by Leia Stone. I've heard rumors this is going to get a FairyLoot special edition set, so I thought I'd give it a try. I haven't heard great things, but I'd still like to read it, since it is pretty.

Well, that's all for me. What books have you bought/received lately?

1 comment:

  1. Nice digital haul! I could sure use one of those good night sleeps! I usually sleep better on weekends, but our power went out last night and is still out and I do not do good in warm weather. Which runs from May-October in my neck of the woods. I slept in our basement because it's a little cooler but I still woke up several times burning up. So yeah, I didn't sleep well needless to say! I'm soaking up AC in a Bread Co right now (aka Panera) and am delightfully cold! Lol.

    The reads are all totally new to me ones. The ZA books just didn't catch my eye all that much despite seeing them all over lately. I hope you enjoy each and every one of your new reads!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!