Saturday, September 10, 2022

Stacking the Shelves: The French Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Oh boy. Work is going crazy right now. I have a ton of deadlines next week. Plus, I have to plan for a trip to California. I'm going to a friend's wedding and Disneyland! But I haven't had time to plan any of it because of stupid work. It's very irritating. I only have a day at Disneyland, so it's not like I could do everything anyway. It would've been cool to make the most of my time there, though. But oh well... I'm sure it'll be fun without planning it all.


On a lighter note, I have three books to show off this week. First, I have Belladonna by Adalyn Grace. I preordered this from Amazon, as I wanted the white first edition design on the naked hardcover. I also have the French edition of A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire. This one has a very pretty embossed design on the naked book. I'm hoping I can get my hands on FBAA when it's restocked too. Though I always shake my head at myself when I buy foreign copies, since I can't actually read them. And finally, I have Reforged by Seth Haddon, which is a library copy. I'm currently reading this one now, and it's good, but I'd hoped for more.
 
What books have you bought/received lately?

1 comment:

  1. Ohh fun! I soooo want to go to CA one day! Disneyland, Alcatraz, the Winchester Mansion...I want to do it ALL! Lol! I need like a month's vacation to do it all so I'll probably have to pick and choose things too at some point!

    Nice new reads! I found myself wavering between both Belladonna's...so yeah...I bought both last week! Lol. I'm already wincing at my credit card bill for this month because it's going to be bad! Not to mention all my copies of The Ballad of Never After I've ordered and will be shipping next week. Good thing I get paid on Friday! I might send them a down payment then despite having another week or so to go on this billing period. At least this way when the bill comes it wouldn't look terrible!

    Happy Reading!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!