Saturday, March 6, 2021

Stacking the Shelves: The Pin Pusher Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I didn't receive any books this week; however, I did buy a couple that just haven't arrived yet. One should be here soon, while the other won't get here until April/May. Also as no one (a.k.a. everyone) predicted, I bought more From Blood and Ash fan art. The obsession is too real.

I got another set of FBAA character portraits. Plus, my first venture into character pins! I don't really like pins in general, but Sallteas are amazing! She has more for Serpent & Dove, which I might buy once I read the book. And, I think I'll end up getting almost every set she creates. The price may destroy my wallet, but they're so pretty and a collection would look amazing!

What books have you bought/received lately?

2 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I always love fan art collections like these. I've just no room to display it! As it is, my Caraval case is getting really full of art and other decorative pieces of the series and I am totally eying something that is not in my budget! Lol!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I for sure have no room. That doesn't stop me, though. Lol. I actually need to do some rearranging soon. Once my three special edition preorders for From Blood and Ash arrive, I will need to create a shrine on my shelves. Haha.

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!