Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Top 10 Books On My Winter 2020-2021 TBR

It’s Top Ten Tuesday time!

If you’re unaware, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly original feature created by The Broke and the Bookish, and it’s now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week there’s a new Top Ten theme that the blogger responds to with their own list of answers.

This week’s theme is… *drumroll please*…

My Winter TBR

Some of these books have been on my TBR for a very long time. I hope I can finish a few of the older titles before 2020 ends.

***
Master of One by Jaida Jones & Danielle Bennett

I've waited on this one an extra long time since it's coming in a subscription box A MONTH AFTER its publication date. Why are book boxes including books that aren't releasing in the appropriate month? It totally messes with my preorders.
Winterspell by Claire Legrand

A book I've had on my TBR for years. I'd like to finally read it in the appropriate season.
Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh

This is technically a re-read, but I want to read the entire series for the first time. Thus, I need to re-read book one to remember what the heck happened.
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

I have issues with the main couple of this series, so this will be my third time attempting to read this. I just don't like Rhys and Feyre. However, I have a feeling I'll really enjoy the side characters, and I want to read the spinoffs.
Nevernight by Jay Kristoff

I know this one will be good, I just need to read it.
The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang

The trilogy is finally complete. It's time for me to binge.
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare

I'm 100 pages into this one. I'd like to finish it before spring.
Kingdom of Copper by S.A. Chakraborty

I loved the first book in the series, but I haven't had the time to dedicate to re-reading book one and then reading this one and book three. It will happen in early 2021, though.
Winter's Orbit by Everina Maxwell

Doesn't release until February, but I want it bad.
United by Melissa Landers

This has been on my TBR for years. I had a 2020 goal to read as many series finales that I could for books I own physical copies of. United was one of them.

***

Alright, there you have it. My Winter 2020-2021 TBR. What did you put on your list? Let me know in the comments section.

5 comments:

  1. I'm happy for you! Hope you adore all of these reads.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list!! I still need to start the Alienated series! I'm also vastly behind on the Guild Hunter's series too!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alienated is a fun series but nothing too serious or world-changing. I mostly like them for the covers, ngl. 👀

      Delete
  3. I don't read much sci fi/fantasy, so I haven't read any of these. Some of them do sound really good, though! I hope you enjoy them all.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Practically all I read is sci-fi/fantasy these days! Haha!

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!