Saturday, July 31, 2021

Stacking the Shelves: The June FairyLoot Edition

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

July is over as of today! Woohoo! One more month of heat down, only like one-and-a-half more to go! Now, as for the books, it was an eh book week. The only new book I received was from the June FairyLoot, which wasn't really my cup of tea.

None of the items in June's FairyLoot overly excite me. They're all pretty meh. In fact, the Crescent City planter (which just looks like a regular mug without a handle) went straight to my Goodwill donation bin. It totally wasn't worth finding a buyer for and having to ship it. It's heavy.

I did end up keeping the pillowcases, though they seriously look like they'd be in a five-year-old's room. I'm going to use them for my guest pillowcases whenever I have people over at my new apartment. The Kiki pin, the Wrath standee, and the metal bookmark are okay items. I do love the tarot cards for this month, though. And, as for the book, Fire with Fire by Destiny Soria, it's pretty, but I don't think it'll be a favorite. I can't decide if it's worth keeping or not.



Other than the FairyLoot box, I got two Blood and Ash items. One is a NSFW pin by Prettygal Pins that I will not be sharing a photo of on my blog. The second is the magnetic chibbi bookmarks you see above. I ordered these towards the beginning of July, but shipping took a while since they came from Australia. But they were worth the wait. They're soooo cute! I just need to figure out how to display them now.

What books have you bought/received lately?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I was kind of meh with June's Fairy Loot too! I LOVED the tarot cards though! Lol.


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The artists for the tarot cards this year have been A+! I hope FairyLoot doesn't change the style up too much in future cards.

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!