Saturday, September 7, 2024

Stacking the Shelves: The August Adult FairyLoot Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I skipped last week's Stacking the Shelves, as I only had a couple of ebooks to share. I figured it'd be easier to just do a single post with everything instead. My work life has been kind of hectic, so I'm taking it a bit easy when it comes to regular life activities. I just need a mental break sometimes, and blogging is not one of them.


But on to this week's haul. First up, I have my physical books for the month. I got my August Adult FairyLoot book, Long Live Evil by Sarah Rees Brennan; Beneath These Cursed Stars by Lexi Ryan FairyLoot edition; The Bound Worlds by Megan O'Keefe, which randomly showed up from Orbit (Thanks, Orbit! Hopefully I can get to it in October); and Happy Place by Emily Henry, which was given to me by my sister. She'd already read it, and didn't want to keep it because she doesn't keep books she's read. Weirdo. Lol.


And lastly, I have my ebooks. I downloaded The Last Dragon King by Leia Stone for free on Kindle. And similarly, I used promo credit from Amazon to buy Kings of Quarantine by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti. So it was technically free. The other four are all Kindle Unlimited downloads: Fair Catch by C.E. Ricci, Bite of Betrayal by R.L. Caulder, Heartless Hunter by Kristen Ciccarelli, and Pucking Around by Emily Rath. 

Well, that's all for me. What books have you bought/received lately?

1 comment:

  1. OOoh nice haul! Mostly new to me ones except for Lexi Ryan's book! I got my copy last week. I decided since I had FL's of the first two, I'd keep buying the series as long as they did the rest of them. That way the copies match! Lol.

    Hope you enjoy all of your new reads!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!