Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Being Behind on Reviews...


It's hard for me to admit this in a post. Especially to people who I've never met before, but I just need to get it out there. I'm a huge pushover. And what does being a pushover have to do with being behind on reviews? Well, I'm glad you asked.

I can't not accept a review request. It's a horrible problem. I know some of you are like, “Yeah, having too many books to read, such a problem. Yeesh!” But seriously, it’s become a very large issue. Just ask my bookshelf.

 
Not only are these books taking up space, they’re also making me feel terrible. I’ve been behind on reviews for soooooo long now. I don’t know if there’s ever been a time when I’ve not been behind on reviews.

So, if you’re an author, publisher, etcetera, and I haven’t written a review yet for a book you contacted me about, I’m truly sorry.

http://thenonmarthamomma.com/page/2/
Image found here.
Not only am I just majorly behind, I’m also in a very nasty reading slump. I think it has to do with real life taking over my fictional worlds. And I. DON’T. LIKE IT.

For these reasons, I’ve decided to stop accepting Review Requests. I hate doing this, because I know that as soon as I do, someone’s going to contact me about an amazing book for me to read and review. But, it has to be done. Again, I’m truly sorry.

If you’re a book blogger who’s had this problem, please leave a comment below and tell me how you manage your TBR pile.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way! There's just so many great books out there that need to be reviewed! I wish I was strong enough to say no to more review requests!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!