Tuesday, July 1, 2014

New and Pretty YA Covers of 2015

I'm just going to share some very beautiful images with you today. Feel free to drool and/or covet deeply.


I haven't read the first two books in the series yet, I don't even own them, but these covers are so amazing. I don't even like the color red, but this is gorgeous.


Ignoring that ugly Cover Not Final thing in the corner, this cover is hunk-a-licious. It's definitely better than Erased's cover - that boy was too young looking, but this one, he's just right...


I don't know 100% what this book is about, I read the description, but I can't remember. Do I care though? Nope. It's got lasers and people running. I must have it.


This is another one of those series that I haven't started yet. But I will. Eventually.


So. Freakin'. Pretty. That is all.


This is just lovely. I want it very much. What can I say? I'm a sucker for girls-in-pretty-dresses books.


Shimmery light? Check. Pretty silvery font? Check. Gorgeous skyline? Check. On my bookshelf? Unfortunately, no check... yet.


When I read the synopsis for this book, I hoped that this thing was coming out this fall. Sadly, it doesn't release until 2015. What. Is. Life.


Yeah. Yeah. So I haven't read the first book. That doesn't mean I can't pet the loveliness that is this work of art.


It's creepy. And I like it. And once again, I haven't read the first book.


I really don't understand these covers. That doesn't mean that I don't enjoy their aesthetically pleasing qualities, though.


Butterflies on book covers. How original. Not. While I'm not a huge fan of the butterfly itself, I still really love the font and the colors. Plus, it's by Rachel Vincent.


 There's some 2015 releases and their magnificent cover art. Which book's cover do you like the most? Sound off in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite covers would have to be of The Prey and Polaris. They both have such gorgeous covers, and I'm a fan of darker covers or any cover with blue on it. I'll definitely have to pick up Avalon sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, they're both gorgeous. And I totally agree, Avalon and myself need to totally have a meet-and-greet. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!