Monday, June 9, 2014

Claudia Gray's Books - UNCOVERED



Let’s be honest with each other, sometimes we judge a book by its cover. Sometimes we don’t even judge a book by its jacket cover, but by its insides.

And, to be even more honest, sometimes a book lover just needs to stare at the prettiness that is underneath the dust jacket. So I decided to UNCOVER all of Claudia Gray’s books. And now you may look at the nakedness below.

 Books with their clothes:


Books without their clothes:


 

Gorgeous, right? The prettiness just makes me want to re-read the Evernight series and start Spellcaster (but I can't because I want to wait and just marathon the entire series when it’s out. *sigh*).

What other books should I UNCOVER for your viewing pleasure?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!