Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Top 5 Favorite TV Shows

So, I'm a little bored right now. I'm sick and gross and just icky. Since all I can pretty much do right now is watch television shows, I've decided to share my top TV shows that are currently on the air. I don't think any of these will come as a major surprise.

5.  



Oliver Queen is very smexy. Sure, his acting - well, all of their acting - could be a little bit better, but as long as he continues to do those awesome pull up things, the CW will have a viewer in me. Plus, I'm a huge Felicity and Oliver shipper. Pretty much because Felicity is bada$$ without having to use anything but the power of her mind. Oh, and then there's also the stuff below...



4. 


Teen Wolf was pretty darn cool in its first season. I'm a huge fan of werewolves so I was beyond ecstatic to learn that this show was coming out. Now, in its third season, Teen Wolf is kind of going downhill for me. There are just soooo many plot lines going on and new characters are coming on that I don't really like, and it's just all really messing with my mind. I'm sticking to this show though, simply because of two hotties: Stiles and Derek. Yum!

3.


 I kind of feel like this show is cheating a little bit. Star-Crossed has only had one episode, but I just loved it so much! Matt Lanter is gorgeous and even his younger self was freakin' adorable! I want to have all of these episodes on my computer right now!



2.



This show is sooooo much better than The Vampire Diaries. I love the family dynamic between these messed up siblings and Elijah and Hayley just make me want to do a little squeal. Or a lot squeal. Klaus is pretty freakin' bada$$, too. And Rebekah, well, let's just say that I'm a little scared of her.



1.


 This show should really come as absolutely no surprise. Supernatural will forever and always be my favorite TV show. Mostly because of one Jensen Ackles. Isn't he lovely? *sigh*

Even though some people say that Supernatural should just stop, and that the episodes aren't the same since the first five seasons, I feel like this show could just keep going until Sam and Dean are freakin' Bobby's age. While seasons six and seven's story arcs were completely lame, seasons eight and nine totally stepped it up. I cannot wait to see what season 10 has in store. And, I'm super excited about the convention that I'm going to in October. That's right, be jealous.



Okay, so there you have it. Those are my top 5 currently-airing television shows. Notice that they're all shows that deal with the paranormal. I mean even Arrow has some genetic mutation going on. I should really try to expand my horizons.

What are some of your favorite TV shows, and what should I be watching that's not on this list?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I've seen and loved all these shows but Supernatural which I haven't seen :) And a random observation, at least 3 of these shows are with The CW, if not maybe all of them :) I've enjoyed 2 other new series, both originating from books, Bitten on SyFy, based on the Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong, and Intelligence on CBS, the rights came from Phoenix Island by John Dixon, and while the show is just barely based on the book, I enjoyed both :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about Intelligence and Bitten, I just haven't gotten around to watching them yet. ;)

    And yes, I do love me some CW. I noticed though that I completely forgot to put The Walking Dead on the list. My brain was totally scrambled when I wrote this.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!