Friday, February 7, 2014

Favorite YA Book Title of 2014 (So Far)

I'm not normally a title person. I can usually take a title or leave it. There have been very few instances where I've left it, however. But, I was looking through the upcoming releases of 2014 and I saw a title that stood out to me. 

 
Doesn't that title just make you want to squeal! I've never even read Daughter of Smoke and Bone, but this title...*sigh* It's like a paranormal romance lover's dream title. (Haha, dream. Get it?) I can't wait to finally get my hands on a copy of this book, as well as the other two books in the series, just because of their names. I mean even the novella has a fantastic name, Night of Cake and Puppets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!