Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Gotta Go Grab

Gotta Go Grab is a weekly feature I'm re-starting. It highlights books that I need to buy that have already been released.


I need to go grab:
 

Demon Trapper Riley Blackthorne just needs a chance to prove herself—and that’s exactly what Lucifer is counting on…

It’s the year 2018, and with human society seriously disrupted by the economic upheavals of the previous decade, Lucifer has increased the number of demons in all major cities. Atlanta is no exception. Fortunately, humans are protected by Demon Trappers, who work to keep homes and streets safe from the things that go bump in the night. Seventeen-year-old Riley, only daughter of legendary Demon Trapper Paul Blackthorne, has always dreamed of following in her father’s footsteps. When she’s not keeping up with her homework or trying to manage her growing attraction to fellow Trapper apprentice, Simon, Riley’s out saving citizens from Grade One Hellspawn. Business as usual, really, for a demon-trapping teen. When a Grade Five Geo-Fiend crashes Riley’s routine assignment at a library, jeopardizing her life and her chosen livelihood, she realizes that she’s caught in the middle of a battle between Heaven and Hell.

I've been wanting to read this book for a while now but every time I've either gone to a bookstore or shopped online I never seem to have enough money to squeeze in this demonic treat. And I really need to find a way to get my stubby hands on this because once I read the first book I can buy the second one, the one with the totally rockin' cover.

So, what book, that's already been released, do you need to go grab?

 

1 comment:

  1. I really loved this novel. I go hope you get a chance to get it. It's one of my favorite series!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!