Saturday, March 9, 2024

Stacking the Shelves: The Shades of Red Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Once again, it's been a relatively quiet week. I visited my parents last weekend to eat some food and grab some books from my shelves in my room there, but that's about it. I also cleaned my place a little bit, but that's because a friend stopped by to drop off a couple of books that you'll get to see below.

Now, for the books. They're all pink or red, which I thought was funny. Wish they would've showed up in February. Ha ha. But anyway, the two Bookish Box orders that my friend dropped off include Fall of Ruin and Wrath by Jennifer L. Armentrout and The Spanish Love Deception by Elena Armas (reverse dustjacket on display). Because I was working at the time the sub box for BB went on sale, and I knew I wanted to sign up in time to get FORAW, I had my friend sub for me. And she was just now able to deliver them. My Barnes & Noble preorder of Fate Breaker by Victoria Aveyard also came in. I'd totally forgotten I preordered this one, but at least now I can binge the entire trilogy. And my Empire of the Damned by Jay Kristoff came too. I got the UK version from Blackwells since it's free delivery.

Well, that's all for me. What books have you bought/received lately?

1 comment:

  1. That's funny that all the books this week are in the same color wheel house! Lol. I need to read Victoria Aveyard's new trilogy as well. They are so massive though that I didn't have enough time to read one before I went to her signing last week. Oh well!

    Hope you enjoy all of your lovely new reads!



    My StS will be up tomorrow so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!