Friday, July 20, 2012

Stacking the Shelves: June and Vacation Edition

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

For the month of June I received:


Bought:

Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly

Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr

Rapture by Lauren Kate

Spells by Aprilynne Pike

Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward

Timepiece by Myra McEntire

The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead

Wrecked by Anna Davies

Arise by Tara Hudson

Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols

Last Rite by Lisa Desrochers

Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent

Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep

The Temptation by Alisa Valdes

Insatiable by Meg Cabot

To Catch a Pirate by Jade Parker

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

The Chocolate War by Robert Cormier

Wicked Nights by Gena Showalter

Lethal Rider by Larissa Ione

The Wizarding World Haul

Be jealous all you book lovers because I went to Hogwarts over my vacation week. Yay!

Here's a picture of my Bertie Bot's Every Flavor Beans, Butterbeer, Chocolate Frog with Albus Dumbledore card and the books, Quidditch Through the Ages and Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them. The second picture has Hermione's wand in it.





What's stacking your shelves?

5 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff this week! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM =)

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-45.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. That is so many books. Great haul of books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing haul! I don't know where to start other than my review of Arise is up today, and I really liked it, and I'm so jealous of Dark Frost! Enjoy!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! Love the Wizarding World haul. yay for Golden Lily. It was such a great book.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg you had an epic week! So many awesome books I can't choose which one to comment on! haha

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!