Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Your Top 5 Must-Haves

So, I''ve got nothing to talk about... I tried to think of a meaningful post, but at the moment it's not happening...

The lack of a stimulating idea has given me no choice but to do a Top 5 post. This post is for my top five books that I must get my hands on this year. This is going to be really difficult due to the sheer amount of awesomeness that is being released in 2012, but I'll try.
5. Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
I loved Demonglass. It was such a maze of twists and turns that I couldn't help but fall in love. Spell Bound may be the last in the Hex Hall trilogy, but Rachel Hawkins won't be able to stop me from reading her other books when they're published.

4. Underworld by Meg Cabot
Meg Cabot is a writing genius and Abandon introduced me to someone that I could adore even more than the Mediator's Jesse and that was ever-so-sexy John Hayden. Swoon!

3. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
I freakin' LOVE this cover! It is the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen to grace the front of a book. Major kudos to whoever did this! I just wish it was coming out in Hardback...

2. Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl


COVER TO BE REVEALED


Ethan, how dare you make me squeal like a fangirl! After what you did in Beautiful Chaos I should seriously hate you, but I just can't...

1. Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I try to make myself forget about Obsidian. No, I'm serious. I've tried to banish it from my mind. The release date for Onyx is just too far away and having to think about how much I absolutely LOVE these characters might kill me if I don't take preventive measures. Darn people moving the publication date back to August.

There you have it. My Top 5 Must-Haves. You should so totally make your own list in the comments so we can compare! And yes, mine are all YA Paranormal Romance, thanks for noticing. I just love me some sexy supernatural.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!