Monday, February 20, 2012

Hidden Cover

I'm normally not into bashing book covers, but this thing is U-G-L-Y!



The second cover, Vanish, was absolutely gorgeous and book one, Firelight, was really pretty too.
But Hidden is just BLUH! The colors don't go together, there's WAAAY too much red and I was hoping that Will or Cassian would grace the cover of this book. I'm really disappointed in HarperTeen this time.

What are you guys' thoughts?

The first and second book covers are pictured below.

1 comment:

  1. Really? Oh I disagree. I love the red's. It's darker and mysterious. I love it. It speaks of an ending that I may be concerned about. I guess everyone thinks differently. Sorry you don't like it.

    Valerie

    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!