Saturday, October 10, 2026

Stacking the Shelves: The Large and In Charge Edition

 "Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

Wow. This week has been chaotic. And for once, it's not for work reasons, oddly enough. But, I'm excited for this weekend. I need some time to relax. I also need some time to clean, but I've been saying that for a couple of weeks now and it hasn't happened. My place isn't dirty, but it'd be great to get some smaller tasks done that I keep putting off. Like organizing my last bookcase full of older books, dusting, and cleaning windows. Blugh. Sounds like a terrible weekend. Reading on my couch would be so much better.


As for the books I received this week, I have three special editions. Two of them are FairyLoot copies. I got Prince of Swords by Elise Kova, which came with damage, so I've emailed FairyLoot, and I also received my September Romantasy book, The Sweetest Fiend by Raven Kennedy. I've heard that some people are unimpressed with this edition, and, while it could have had better quality paper for the dust jacket, I do actually like the design. The paper is just very thin. I do like it much more than the regular cover, though, even with the thin dust jacket. The final book I received was Sorrow and Starlight by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti. It is ginormous! You could kill someone with how heavy and thick it is. It's the size of the other two stacked on top of each other! Crazy!
 
Well, that's all for me. What books have you bought/received lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!