Saturday, February 5, 2022

Stacking the Shelves: The Ooo-La-La Edition


"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality. It allows book buyers to share their accumulation of books with the online book-loving community.

I've been getting my days mixed up lately. I could have sworn I'd already written this post. *sigh* I really need March to get here soon. I think all the work stress from my big projects is messing with my mind. But anyway, I got a book and some goodies this week/last week.

Silk Fire by Zabe Ellor is one of my most anticipated 2022 releases by a new-to-me author. I don't know a whole lot about it other than it's a sci-fi/fantasy with a polyamorous relationship. So I am all in. I'll be picking it up and reviewing it closer to its summer release date. Though, I might give in and read it way too early.

Up next, I have an order I made from Stacia Reveries's Etsy shop. She has a bunch of new FBAA art, so I got some prints of Kieran and Cas and some other goodies. The print in the bottom right-hand corner of Kieran and Casteel's abs is from Prettygal Pins. I had to work hard to get this print, as it was from a Patreon-only sale. Thankfully, it's now in my possession, and I don't regret the grovelling I had to do!

What books have you bought/received lately?

4 comments:

  1. Oh that swag!! Nice! I have just started back at blogging, but I'm using a tablet. Do you happen to know how I can join in on the weekly memes? I can't find my url... Any help is greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't do a lot of weekly memes anymore. Mostly just Stacking the Shelves, which used to be linked at Reading Reality: https://www.readingreality.net/. I'm not sure if it still is.

      I'd say if you really want to look at current blog memes, visit Jessica's blog (she linked it below). She posts a lot! She's super dedicated to her blogging. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  2. Oh awesome new swag!! I somehow don't know of all these Patreon groups that have these exclusive things! I've seen some designs from other artists and think, I need to find these groups! Lol. Glad you managed to get a favorite one!

    Nice new read too! That's a new to me one. I hope you end up loving it whenever you read it!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patreon is my nemesis. I don't want to subscribe and pay monthly fees to maaaaybe get a piece of art. So I'm always worried I'm going to miss cool things on artists' Patreon shops since I'm not a subscriber. *sigh*

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! And I do read all of them so keep at it! Thanks for visiting!